I have been reading similar posts over different blogs and finally decided to put down the list of things I have.
Total Macromedia Schwag in your possession:
- 3 white t-shirts with Macromedia logo
- 3 Macromedia watches
- 3 dark blue MAX 2004 t-shirts
- 1 cream color MAX 2004 t-shirt
- 1 light blue central t-shirts
- 1 goto-and-play t-shirt
- 1 tween t-shirt
- 1 Timbuk 2 laptop bag
- 1 ui component developer card set
- 1 central developer card set
- 2 central api posters
- 1 central usb flash drive
- 2 old macromedia match boxes
- 1 Macromedia calculator
- 2 certified professional badge & certificate
- 1 NCL Flex server + FlexBuilder cd
- 1 Macromedia Director + Fireworks 4 NFR cd
- 1 Macromedia Studio MX 2004 cd (won for my flashclash submission on zdnet India)
- Other cool stuff which I got as a Macromedia employee and some I don’t remember now
Most Unusual Shwag:
Macromedia match boxes
Oldest Macromedia Schwag in your possession:
Three white t-shirts.
Last Macromedia schwag you received:
Flex Server CD (Non-Commercial version)
Schwag you wear/use most often:
Timbuk2 Laptop Bag + Macromedia Watch + Macromedia t-shirts
5 Favorite Macromedia schwag items:
- Timbuk2 Laptop Bag
- Macromedia Watch
- Macromedia t-shirt(cream color)
- Central Flash USB Drive
- Macromedia match boxes.
Most of them are won in different Macromedia conferences across the India, some are lucky draw prizes, contest prizes and gifts. I have received very few things after joining Macromedia. It is a good feeling to get any Macromedia goodies but it used to be great feeling when I received these for my contributions, answers, efforts. But I am never ashamed of asking Macromedia goodies from Mike Chambers(only entry point for me 🙂 ).
Thanks to Macromedia, Mike Chambers and other Macromedians. It has been more than five years, I have been associated(externally and now internally) with Macromedia, I can proudly say Macromedia is a great company.